If you want to have an amazing butt, you will have to exercise. There is no other way. But, there are many interesting and highly effective exercises for this part of your body. So, you should start using them. However, all of these exercises may be difficult for your lower back. You must be careful. Do not use them if you experience lower back pain.
Hip-Lift Progression is the best exercise to relieve the tension in the lower part of your back. At the same time, you will work your butt. If you want to do this exercise, you will have to:
1. Lie on your back. Your arms are at your sides. Your feet are on the floor and your knees are bent. a
2. Lift your hips and stay in that position for 1 second. Then, lower back. Repeat this 60 seconds. You will have to squeeze your hamstrings and glutes. However, you should pay attention not to overarch your spine.
3. If you want to make this exercise harder, extend one leg and exercise like this. While your hips are lifter, place the leg back on the floor. Now, lower your hips. Repeat this 30 seconds.
Toe taps is another great exercise. It is very easy to do.
1. Lie on the floor. Your arms are at your sides.
2. Bend your knees to 90 degrees and lift your feet. Your thighs must be perpendicular to the floor.
3. Slowly tap with your toes to the floor (left leg). Then, switch legs.
4. If you experience pain in your lower back, do not bring your toes to completely down.
Posted by Kelly Hunter 8/19/15